Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Bedroom 2017

We finally got some cooler nights here in south-east Queensland. I've experienced colder Winters since I moved out here. This Winter has been pretty mild. Love the warm days with lots of sunshine. I made our bedroom a bit cozier during the school holildays, with my faux fur favourites!


My cozy corner!


Lovely and sunny outside!


The blue wall is being painted (eventually), 
in the same cream colour as the rest of the walls. 


I purchased the faux fur cushions and matching blanket at Kmart in the beginning of Winter. I was very lucky as they disappeared extremely quickly from the shelves. The price was great, AU$ 12 each for the cushions and $25 for the blanket. Compared to other stores, that's a bargain!


The faux fur blanket is actually quite warm,
much warmer then I thought it'd be.
Snug as a bug, in a rug... Yep, that's me at night ☺


One of my favourite spots to read a book or a magazine!


The Himalayan salt lamp's glow is magical,
day and night..


Last Friday morning, I decided to go overboard with the cushions. It was so grey and rainy outside - really cozy. It was one of those days when 'more is more' lol! 


Thank you for stopping by ♥
Hope you enjoyed my Winter bedroom! 
What's your favourite part of it? 

Have a great week ☺

Pernilla
♥♥♥


Linking to
Inspire Me Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥