Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 30 July 2017

MIA

MIA - Missing in Action... Lately, I've felt I have been MIA - for real! Omgoodness, my dear Blog friends... Last week I got sick. Started last Saturday with a headache and finished off with three days of  temperatures. I don't know when I last had a temperature, but I felt so sick...  (Not as sick as when I had the flu 17 years ago and had to be in bed for a week and then off work for a week or so, but I felt pretty weak this time...) Luckily hubby was home during the weekend and could look after me, the kids, and all the cooking and cleaning up, while I was getting myself better. 

After the temperature was gone, I felt amazing and I could take the kids to school on the school bus again. However, I think I overdid it as I got this cough going on and I was so exhausted and had to be home again the following day. I don't think the kids did mind getting a day or two off school... to look after me ☺ Unfortunately, it was Lily's turn after me... (Jonah had his temperature a week before me) so we have been away from school for more days this term than previous years combined. Oh, well...

I still have a cough, but it's not as deep and chesty as in the beginning... I had to ease the cold with lots of rest,  plenty of fluids and a heap of natural cold remedies - just love, love, love oregano oil, raw honey and olive leaf extract! I also made a 'Get Well Tea' which contains hot water, grated fresh ginger, a pinch of turmeric, raw honey and ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar). You can definitely feel its healing properties when drinking it!

So, now when I'm feeling a bit better, I will definitely post about our Wedding Anniversary night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥