Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 30 June 2017

Wow, Friday already!

Wow, Friday already... Can't believe how fast this first week of the school holidays has gone. Hope you all have had a great week wherever you are in the world!


My aim for the weekend and the week ahead is to tidy up the house,
especially those spaces that don't get much attention normally 
- like the pantry for example.
I had planned to do a total pantry overhaul  
during the last Christmas holidays, 
but I couldn't find the inspiration... 


Hopefully I can find inspiration during this school holiday.

It's sometimes hard,
especially when I sit down on my wooden kitchen sofa
with a book or a interior decorating magazine.


...and I'm totally surrounded by my Swedish Dala horses and textiles...

My Swedish style is so calming
- no wonder I don't get much work done lol


Have a great weekend you all!
Linking to
Feathered Nest Friday over at French Country Cottage

Thanks for stopping by ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥