Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 29 June 2015

Winter Holiday Playdate

It's the first real day of the Winter holidays and we went to a good friend's house for the day. We had a wonderful time. All the kids played nicely - and us mums too... lol


A lot of friends...
My two, my friend's three and two extra kids.
Imagine having seven kids at the table - at all times!
It's enough with two, I think.


Big smiles when it was dessert time ☺


The three friends.
They all go to the same Prep class.


The boys were busy playing games.


Some Wii-dancing... ☺


More dancing!
Ah, the energy these girls have...


The boys were being creative.


My friend's husband made us coffee.
So scrumptious!
A perfect ending of a perfect day ☺ 

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful fresh faces smiling, brightening my Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥