Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 24 July 2014

Happy 95th Birthday...

Last Monday we went to one of our local Mexican restaurants and celebrated our family's two birthday boys. Happy 70th to the kids paternal grandfather/Farfar and Happy 25th to the kids' cousin Josh!



Princess Lily with unknown Mexican... ☺


Dinner time!


Yours truly with a plate of nachos.


Yummy guacamole


La Familia


Birthday wine and beer...


All of us, except my SIL who was behind the camera.




A Mexican moustache?! 



After dinner, the kids got a free dessert each!


Yum yum!


Scrumptious dessert ☺


Cousin Josh, my SIL and MIL.


Time to celebrate!!


Happy Birthday to you... 
Happy Birthday dear Farfar and Cousin Josh...
Happy Birthday to you!
☺☺☺


My SIL and I.


I made cake for the birthday boys!



The whole family in front of the restaurant.

It was a great night. 
The kids had fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Happy 95th birthday!

Linking to Blue Monday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pernilla,

    You are creative to make that cake and to add the birthdays together. Family time is the BEST.

    I'd love those chips and guacamole.

    I like you blue coat. Thanks for making Blue Monday special.

    Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Mexican restaurant! It seems funny to me, a Mexican restaurant in Australia. The decor and Mexican statue are great. I like your moving vignettes of your children. They even move in my thumbnails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO, boy...I love this post. Such a happy one and full of Blues...:)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥