Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 13 June 2014

Out n about


Waiting for the bus...

We've been enjoying some cooler mornings lately,
but
by midday it's lovely and warm again.
Can't complain when it's sunny and with a bright blue sky.

Sometimes I do miss those grey and rainy days,
but sunshine makes me feel so alive!


Photo session with the princess




Have a great weekend everyone☺

I'll try and get back into blogging again
- have been so tired lately.

It's the end of the term and we've been going on the bus a lot.
There hasn't been enough time to decorate,
nor have I had any energy.
I need time to rest and look after myself too.

Next weekend we'll celebrate The Swedish Midsummer
- in the middle of the Australian Winter.
Yay!

Stay tuned for some blue and yellow festive posts☺

Linking to:
Say G'Day Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥