Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Aussie Road Trip - Part 5 - Bingara Museum



Ok, my weaknesses are old fences, overgrown gardens and lots of flaky paint.
I can tell you, I got a huge dose of all of the above here in Bingara!


How gorgeous are these roses?!
... and the gate is so yummy, don't you think?!


Welcome to Bingara Museum!


Lots happening at the museum grounds.

There was a Morning Tea on the day we were there, 
but we were still allowed to go inside and take a look!



 




Telecommunication in the olden days - long before smart phones... ☺


















Kitchenalia and laundry items 
- my absolutely favourite spot in the whole museum.
So much eye candy!
I'll let the photos speak for themselves...
Enjoy☺




















 




















Yours truly in action☺













An old school house



The classroom


Only two students today... ☺




WWI Honour Roll





Lovely pinks - I have no idea what it is...


Thanks for stopping by!
Come back soon for more adventures from our Aussie Road Trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥