Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 10 May 2014

Aussie Mother's Day tomorrow


Mother's Day merchandise in every shop.
Little Miss Pink Princess found some chocolate roses... 


I love you, mamma... and I want to give you these ☺


Just outside one of our supermarkets,
an ocean of rose bouquets and other beautiful flowers.

 

The roses sure are beautiful, but a bit too pricey, I think... 
$28 for a bouquet. 

I'm looking forward seeing what Prince Jonah made for me at school.
The home made gifts are the best, don't you think?!

Hope you all have a fantastic Mother's Day

Linking to Pink Saturday

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what fabulous chocolate roses and the real ones are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...some awesome pinks you share here......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!
    I USA är det också Mother's Day idag och jag blandar jämt ihop dagarna och tror att jag har glömt Mors Dag här i Sverige. Fars dag är i Juni i USA ochi November här i Sverige. Jag önskar att de bara kund komma överens om en och samma dag :-) Hoppas du får en trevlig Mors Dag! Mvh, Anneli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day. I hope it was wonderful for you. I am so glad you shared your joy with us.♥

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥