Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Easter 2014



 

 

  
 


 
 

  



 Easter is officially over for this time,
but I'll keep my décor up for a little longer... ☺
It's so bright and beautiful with all this yellow!

***
Today we have a wonderful sunny day here in my corner of the world.
My big boy is at school and my little princess busy at home.

Hubby and I have been doing plumbing.
Teamwork!
Afterwards, we had sandwiches for lunch
- freshly baked sweetened rye bread with vintage cheddar cheese.

Yum☺

What are you all up to?

1 comment:

  1. Idag har sjön rivit, dvs. isen försvunnit för den här säsongen. Jag har varit ledig idag med Lillgumman och bara njutit av vårsolen. Ha det så gott :) kram från oss alla i Bodan, Västerbotten :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥