Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 2 January 2014

All our Christmas trees...

 Our Christmas decor is still up - and we are still enjoying it.
I can't get enough of all the red.

Thought I'd show off all our Christmas trees... ☺

We start out with our big tree.

Simple white and red.


...Then we have Jonah's and Lily's trees.
 Blue and pink.


Three little ones in the lounge room
 


Simple hearts and small santas.


Love the gentle sparkle.
 

A pretty one in the bathroom,
with gingham hearts.


One tiny one on the toilet shelf and another in the kitchen.

I think that was all... ☺

Oops,
I missed one!
The tiny, tiny one in Lily's dollhouse!


The more trees the merrier, n'est pas?!

The new year is here and
I've totally forgotten to wish you all a really
Happy New Year!
 
Hope your year has started out great.
Best wishes for 2014


Linking to Pink Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥