Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My favourite blog posts - Part 2

This is the second part of my favourite blog posts over the years... ☺
If you missed the first lot, you can find them HERE.


   


  

13. Christmas in the bedroom


          


        


          


          


         


          

19. What's hiding in the cupboard?

       

20. Metal n wood


       

See you next week for part 3 in my All time favourite blog post series!

Linking to the following
fun and inspirational parties:







A big Thank You 
to all of you hosting 
these wonderful parties!!

...and also, thanks to all my visitors ☺
It makes my day to see you have stopped by 
My Swedish Corner ~ Down Under! 

A big welcome to my new followers too!
♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I lloved seeing all of your favorite posts, they are so cool..I have been a follower for so long...I think my favorite could be the one with the fabric, I like them all though...Take care...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hejsningar fran vast australien! din blog ar jatte vacker! jag tyckey om mycket dina kreativa idea. Jag har glomt so mycket av mn svenska ... hoppas att du forstar mig :) Kram, Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun post, Pernilla. You have a wonderful bathroom and I love the white pitchers. Thanks for sharing again at my HOME and enjoy your weekend. Blessings, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting from Canada! Thank you so much for stopping in at Show Off Friday! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, some that I loved too! Metal and wood and that Christmas spread is amazing! Your beautiful bathroom and gorgeous Christmas tree. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun! I loved looking for Dala horses in your photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥