Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 23 September 2013

Bringing the outdoor in...

I love pine cones. 
This is something earthy about using them in interior decorating, don't you think?


Love the different brown tones in my rustic corner.
 


Metal, wood and lots of patina.
 

 Bringing the outdoors in.


 Rustic - with a touch of Scandinavia.

 
  
Pine cones and candles sharing the same space.



Hope you all have a great start of the week.

We are enjoying a two week school holiday at the moment.
A nice and relaxing time for the kids and I to have fun and 
recharge our batteries before Term 4 starts on the 8th of October.

Make sure you stop by on Wednesday the 25th for Part 2 of my 
'All time favourite blog posts'
If you missed Part 1, you can find it HERE

Spring greetings and hugs 
from Australia♥
~Pernilla 

Linking to the following blog parties:






A big Thank You 
to all of you hosting 
these wonderful parties!!

...and also, thanks to all my visitors ☺
It makes my day to see you have stopped by 
My Swedish Corner ~ Down Under! 

A big welcome to my new followers too!

7 comments:

  1. The brasses and cones and those two charming dressers---you must just pass by and smile all day long.

    What a lovely atmosphere you've created, and how FALL it feels.

    Rachel

    PS I was more than astonished last year when traveling friends brought me a few pine cones from a big national forest, for one was the size of a football, and one I could hold in my fist---and the TINY one was the one from a sequoia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use natural elements for decorating. It's beautiful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking and looking for old aged brass candlesticks, I think you have the best ones...they are hard to come by now...I keep checking the internet...love your whole look...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous cabinet all of your outdoor fall goodies are displayed on. Looks so warm and cozy!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. We´re going to use pine cones and branches as decoration at our wedding at new years. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these natural elements are so charming when brought indoors to enjoy! Looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinecones are the perfect pairing with candles Pernilla. I too love using natural elements and bringing them indoors. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥