Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Cosy winter's night

It was the first day of Winter a few days ago, on June 1.

In Queensland we have perfect sunny days
with blue sky and lovely temperatures, 
however... 
at night, it can sometimes be a bit chilly, 
so hubby and  I love to light some candles 
to heat up the lounge room when we watch TV...



A bit blurry, I know... didn't see it until I had already uploaded it.
This is how it looks at night though☺


Romantic, warm and cosy


Hope you all have a wonderful week and that you are enjoying life to the fullest!


 You can find me at the following parties:





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit from so far away. I think your heart wreath and the candles are very lovely with the glow in a warm cozy way. Your chair is inviting as well. A lovely post to share. Winter in June is hard to think about. Smile.
    Jeanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful glow! It is supposed to reach 100degrees next week here...summer is going to be hot an sultry, so I'll be thinking of you getting all cozy with your pretty candles!! So pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glow is right! These photos are lovely. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥