Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 13 February 2013

... even in the toilet!

The toilet received a heart make-over during the Valentine season!


Beautiful heart of beads.
Rustic, yet romantic♥


The red curtain is still up since Christmas - So perfect for Valentine's Day!

Our faux crystal chandelier makes a divine pattern in the ceiling.
Pretty and romantic♥


My grandmother's necklace, which she got on her 80th birthday.
A beautiful love heart with her initials.


Valentine's Day is almost upon us...




1 comment:

  1. I love your decorating! Is that a little wood stove in the wall under the window? I love your idea of taking the shelf with the rod and hanging a pretty "curtain" from it. I always thought they were for towels but I love your use of it!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥