Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 31 January 2013

When the power disappeared...

Last Sunday afternoon, we had a black-out due to the bad weather. 
Our backyard looked like this:


So windy!


Our outdoor area.


I had to tidy up to make sure we didn't have any loose items lying around...


Water gushing through



The lawn was soaked!



When the kids were asleep,
I made the house cosy with candles...






Do stop by soon, and I'll show you the rest of the house...☺
Life is so much beautiful with candles!

1 comment:

  1. I love candles and they do make it cozy. I keep those little battery operated tea candles all over the house in case out power goes out. If it does we can reach them and turn them on and not bump into the walls. Not as cozy but alot safer.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥