Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 20 July 2012

10 years as Mrs H

Can't believe 10 years has already passed... ☺


Pix before the big event



My maternal grandmother, my mum and I
in our front yard



My darling Dad and I walking down the aisle


Husband and wife!


Both our mums were the witnesses
Dad gave me away and my Father-in-law was the celebrant.
My uncle drove the wedding car.
Such a family event!



A small selection of our professional wedding photos:











Linking to:


Share The Love - Very Merry Vintage Style

Wow Us Wednesday - Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday - Ivy and Elephants
Whatever Wednesday - Momma Hen's Frugal Life

Share Your Cup Thursday - Have a Daily Cup From Mrs. Olson
Pearls and Lace Thursday - Faith Grace and Crafts

Make sure you stop by for some amazing inspiration!!

10 comments:

  1. Hej Pernilla
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely photos of your special day
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! Just lovely, and you look amazing in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! Your wedding pictures are so wonderful and I love that so many members of your family were involved on the day!

    Thank you for sharing your happy memories!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wedding photos, congratulations to you both! Happy Pink Saturday and have a nice weekend.

    My PINK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wedding photos! It looked like a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweet Pernilla, what a pretty bride you were in your lovely and special day! I love the family wedding, the sorroundings and the lovely photos to remember this day for ever. Yes, ten years just fly, my daughter is 12 years married already..she got married at 19 and she's still so happy with a couple of cuties! May you have many decades of love and happiness. Happy Pink Sat. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversary as well this August. To another 10 years.

    Iva
    One Chic Mom
    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/2012/07/mellow-yellow-ann-taylor.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love a great love story with a happy ending! You guys look so good and so in love! Love that you choose purple:) Thank you for sharing these precious memories at Freedom Fridays.
    Here's to the next 10 years (can you see me toasting you:) LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on 10 years! What wonderful photos to remember that special day. Thanks for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays. You're still a gorgeous bride!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, indeed!!!

    Many thanks for sharing your wedding photographs.

    Cheers on this Wednesday morning!

    Tito Eric of Panglao Island

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥