Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 26 March 2012

I väntan på en löpare eller duk





 

Har inte riktigt bestämt mig ifall jag ska fortsätta ha en blå duk, löpare eller annan färg på bordet. Kanske blir det nåt helt annat. Tills vidare får mina ljusstakar stå och vara tjusiga direkt på bordet.

Kram♥... och ha en bra början på veckan 

***
I haven't decided if I'm going to continue with a blue table cloth/runner or decorate with a completely different colour. Meanwhile, the candleholders are pretty as they are on the table.

Hugs♥... and have a lovely start of the new week!

You can find this blog entry along with other fabulous blogs at the following amazing blog parties:






10 comments:

  1. I love all your crystal candle holders and I also them grouped. Yep, sometimes we can't decide on what to do, but then all of a sudden...pling!, ideas start to pour, lol..thank you for your lovely visit. I'm sorry I get the words confused with both countries, BUT, it's not the countries, but the spelling only! I mix them up in Spanish too, I usually ask hubby to clear it for me, lol. Have a terrific week my sweet friend from Australia.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue cushion!

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection!

    My Blue, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crystal candles and the blue cushion awesome!

    Birdbath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jättefina lyktor där på bordet. Extra fint när de placeras tillsammans. Ha en fin vecka.

    Hälsningar och kram från Sverige

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a very nice collection of crystal things. Just the right touch of blue with the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the different candle holders. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cut glass...it's my favorite. I try to snatch it up any chance I get. You've got a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nice thing about decorating is that we always have the freedom to change things up and mix things around. I really like your crystal grouping. I'd enjoy that collection for a while and when you get bored, change things up again.

    Thank you for continuing to link to my party!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥