Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 1 April 2016

Easter at Home


My Easter Corner. Bright and yellow.

An ocean of candle holders with an assortment of candle rings.

My kind of Easter!




Daffodils... Yes, they are faux... but still very pretty and perfect for Easter


Lots and lots of bright and colourful Easter eggs. They originally came from my maternal grandmother and my paternal grandfather. A lovely family mix.


Up on the shelf... A selection of vintage and antique Easter chickens. The oldest ones belonged to my paternal grandfather. They are really old. He dies in 1980 at the age of 90. The brighter chickens I had in my childhood home. Some of them have unfortunately lost their legs. 


My Swedish candle holder which has decorations for each season - and more!


Three witches in a row


My Swedish Easter witch which used to hang in my parents kitchen window during Easter. Somehow she ended up in the land down under a few years ago. She stays out all year around keeping an eye on my family.


A simple, yet pretty Easter vignette on our rustic dining room table.


Thanks for visiting♥

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥