Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 10 May 2014

Out of the tunnel


Another beautiful play session with Lily. It's so nice and warm during the day.
- No need for jumpers or jackets in the playground in the afternoons.

Beautiful sunshine
Princess
Cherished moments
Carpe Diem - Seize the day☺

It's so lovely to spend time with Princess Lily.
After the Christmas holidays, she'll start school...
What am I going to do without my little friend?!
I'm going to miss her terrible,
cry a little... ♥

but, 
I know in my heart Lily will do very well 
and enjoy every minute of it.

My little girl is growing up!


4 comments:

  1. You will miss your little one when she begins school. But, what an amazing adventure she has ahead of her.

    Happy Pink Saturday.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pernilla,

    Lily is a delight, and I pray she'll grow into a happy young lady. Thanks for sharing today.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! It is a bittersweet time when they start school -- but to share in her day after school will be a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥