Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Loving all these bright Spring colours






 

I know I've said it before,
but I really love these wonderful bright Spring colours!
They are so happy and make my heart sing♥

It's crazy, I know... 
We are in the middle of Autumn here in the southern hemisphere
and I still decorate as if it was Spring time☺.

Our beautiful warm days have cool mornings.
It's quite refreshing with 17°C/63°F
and then during the day we are lucky to enjoy
28-29°C/82-84°F.

Queensland weather
Beautiful one day - Perfect the next☺

Big hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Pernilla, I love all your bright spring colors too! Your kitchen looks so pretty with the painted chalkboard sign. Those apples look delicious!! You're definitely ready for Spring!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your autumn is warmer than my spring ;) Your kitchen is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spring colors, too! Your kitchen is so charming; it has quite the cottage look and feel to it. :)

    Visiting from Seasonal Sundays; have a wonderful weekend!

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful. Thanks so much for bringing this to Seasonal Sundays.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is uplifting with the cheerful colors.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pernilla, no matter the season; the bright Spring colors are lovely! I say, do what ever makes you happy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥