Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 19 April 2014

Good Friday 2014

 ... or Långfredag as we call it in Swedish - 'Long Friday'... 


 It's way past midnight here in Australia, past 1am even!! Holy moly ☺
Kiddies are sound asleep and hubby's on his way home from work.

I stayed up late and decorated the house for Easter while watching an Australian movie called 'Sisters of War', based on a true story of two Australian women, an army nurse and a catholic nun who survived as prisoners of war in Papua New Guinea during World War II. Such an amazing story!


Tomorrow 
Today, we are invited to an Easter feast at my in-laws house,
but I'd better get some sleep first...

Say G'Day Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter decorations. The movie sounds like something my husband and i would like. Have a joyous Easter. G'Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these vintage Easter eggs--so adorable! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥